Monday, February 13, 2012

Curren Wedding Hairstyles



For your wedding photography call Nano Wedding Solutions
Contacts: 0774 367 915/ 0733 369 923

email:       gsimbarashe@gmail.com

skype:      zvasimba



I met Curren while shooting a pre wedding video of the bridal team in her saloon. I was so impressed with her level of service and her hairstyles that I ended up calling them Curren Wedding Hairstlyes.  If you are wedding and the brides’ and brides maid’s hair ends up in Curren’s hands, you can rest assured that it will be taken care of professionally. Being a photographer and video grapher myself, I do not know anything about women’s hairstyles and I rarely recommend people who are outside the scope of my wedding photography scope unless they are exceptionally good.



If you let me do your wedding photography, I will let you talk to Curren and she will give your bride and her maids that awesome wedding look. Besides her wedding packages, she also do house calls. If you give her a ring, she will come right at your doorstep and do your hair in the comfort of your home.

I spoke to Curren and she told me that every deal that comes through Nano weddings solutions will be given a special discount. All you will have to do is print this web page and show it to her. That’s how simple it gets. I have some great photos of her styles but I will not post them here.

In my next post I will be sharing with you about my amazing encounter at another of my client’s wedding with a guy I don’t even remember his name but whose food tastes great. The good thing is I have his phone number. He doesn’t know Iam promoting his business though so don’t expext to get a special discount but I bet you will get a special meal. Just remember, you will need me to capture those special moments.

To get in touch with Curren, her facebook username is Curren Rose or phone her on 0733 260 145/ 0773 497 408
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001892645351

1 comment:

  1. To get in touch with Curren, call 263 733 260 145/ 263 773 497 408

    ReplyDelete

Sponsored Ads

 

Design By:
SkinCorner