Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Fatal Wedding Mistakes

Good Morning friends. I want you to take a look at this picture and post your comments below. Do not worry much about who the person is. I had to crop out the groom's head.

At this wedding, I had to play with my camera a little bit to get this kind of shot. My subject in this case was the groom's hand and ring. To get that glow, I had to adjust my camera lens and add the right amount of flash light whilst at the sam time blurring the unwanted background. 


To make your wedding memorable, give it to proffessionals. If you want to remember your wedding and keep on looking at your wedding photos or video, you need it proffessionally done.

Last week I was a guest at wedding and the hired photographer did not know anything about gauz. Most future brides and grooms make the mistake of falling for fancy camera's.

Though state of the art cameras are good, it is not the camera that does the work. Its the person. Look at the above photo and post your comments below. If you are in Zimbabwe and you would like me to do your video and photos on your wedding, give me a ring. If you are outside Zimbabwe, email me.

Nono Solutions
gsimbarashe@gmail.com
+263 774 367 915

2 comments:

  1. call nano wedding solutions or email
    gsimbarashe@gmail.com
    skype: zvasimba
    phone: 0774 367 915

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no better way of making your wedding memorable than Nano Wedding Solutions. Everyone deserves to have truly fantastic memories and everything may change but photographs never grow old. We see Love in Stories!

    ReplyDelete

Sponsored Ads

 

Design By:
SkinCorner